- Fall 2020 Course Schedule from the CS Dept, from ODU
- Summer 2020 Course Schedule from the CS Dept, from ODU
- Spring 2020 Course Schedule from the CS Dept, from ODU
- Graduate Course Descriptions
- Recently Offered Courses (since 2011, with links to previous course websites if available)
- ODU Academic Calendars (Fall, Spring, Summer) – contains official holidays, final exam schedules, and various academic deadlines
- Department Faculty and Staff Listing
- Systems Group (aka root at cs.odu.edu) – for CS department computer-related questions/help
- New Student Resources – resources to help new students set up systems and prepare for graduate study in the Department of Computer Science
- Start of Semester Checklist
- Graduation Checklist
- GPA calculator
- Graduate Student Gatherings
D epartment of CS Policies
- Department of Computer Science Graduate Catalog entry – official policies
- Grading Policy
- Colloquium Activities
- Graduate Assistantships – information about Graduate Teaching Assistantships and Graduate Research Assistantships
- Academic Integrity – ODU and the Department of Computer Science take academic integrity seriously. You are responsible for knowing the rules or asking for clarification.
- Communication – Faculty and staff will communicate with you through your @cs.odu.edu email account. Check it regularly and respond promptly.
- see the Email Services page for information on how to obtain an @cs.odu.edu email account and how to forward email to/from your @cs.odu.edu account
ODU Graduate School Policies
- Graduate Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Registration Requirements and Procedures
- University Requirements for Graduate Degrees
- Graduate Assistantships
- All graduate students must complete training on the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) (“Responsible Conduct of Research for Engineers” is the most applicable for CS) prior to completing 12 hours of graduate work.
If you have a question that is not answered in these pages, please contact the Graduate Program Director (GPD).