We offer two types of MS degrees in Computer Science:
- Masters of Science (MS): This is meant for students with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. We offer both on-campus and online options for this degree.
- MS with a Concentration in Information & Communications Technology (ICT): This is offered jointly with the Department of Information Technology and Decision Sciences in the College of Business and Public Administration and is appropriate for students with either a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Information Systems and a Computer Science minor or with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a Business Administration minor. Note that this is not a MS in ICT or IT, but is a MS in Computer Science, so upper-level graduate CS courses are required.
We also offer a Linked BSCS/MS Program, allowing for exceptionally successful students to earn both a BSCS and MS in Computer Science by allowing them to count up to 12 credits of graduate coursework toward both their Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Computer Science.
– for a summary see the CS Advising Worksheet (pdf)
– for a summary see the ICT Advising Worksheet (pdf)
Master Graduate Forms
- M1 – Appointment of Master’s Thesis Committee
- M4 – Notification of a Master’s Student Holding an Assistantship in the Final Semester of Study
- M5- Masters Thesis Delivery